rpki.net project site
This is the Trac site for the rpki.net project. The project provides a free, BSD License, open source, complete system for the Internet Registry or ISP. It includes separate components which may be combined to suit your needs:
- Certification Engine
- Relying Party Cache (sometimes called a 'validator')
- rpki-rtr protocol, to feed the data to routers doing RPKI-based origin validation
- GUI for use by users of the 'hosted' model (i.e. customers who do not run their own CA)
- Web Reporting Pages so you can see what your cache has found
- Creation of pseudo-IRR data for those who wish to feed RPSL toolchains
If you're looking for the general RPKI Wiki (not specific to our software), it's over here.
See the documentation for how to download and install the code.
You can also browse the source code.
If you're trying to connect to this site (https://rpki.net/) using HTTPS, you may see warnings about an untrusted certificate. There's nothing wrong, this just means that your web browser doesn't know about the Certification Authority that we use.
You can download a PGP-signed version of the HACTRN CA certificate to fix this.
If you don't care about checking the CA certificate and just want the warning to go away, you can set a browser exception or just install the HACTRN CA certificate without checking it.
Hot link to information for APRICOT 2013 Hackathon.